Wednesday 25 March 2015

Zayn is Gone...

So I don't normally write during the week at the moment but I feel like today has been an important day...

I'm sure we've all seen on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. that Zayn has announced that he is leaving One Direction. As someone who has been behind these 5 boys from the very beginning in 2010, I'm not gonna lie and say it doesn't upset me, because it does.

I've been to see 2 of their tours and I absolutely loved both of them, both nights brought tears to my eyes and I would love to do it again. 

I'm gutted that Zayn has decided to leave the group because part of me feels like it won't be the same but I know the other 4 boys will do their best to make it as normal as possible for their fans. I also think it's important to wish Zayn good luck in whatever he plans to do next as he is one of the best singers in the group, in my opinion although no one quite beats Niall for me. 

I thought I'd just post a couple of photos from the Where We Are Tour because for some reason I can't find any of the photos from the Up All Night Tour... *cries* Enjoy! 



This photo of Zayn will forever make me happy, such an attractive face!




So there's a few photees of Zayn to send him on his next journey!

Also, before I go, A has been revealed... If you're a Pretty Little Liars fan you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

I won't say who it is because I don't want to ruin it for anyone although I suspect most viewers will already have found out. However, I still have about 20 episodes before the Big ReveAl and I know which is kind of a bummer but if you know who A is, then you'll know that it doesn't really make a difference because of who it is.

Anyway, toodlepip for now!

Love, Becca
-xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC