Saturday 4 April 2015

March Favourites

Happy March! 

I'm aware that I haven't posted in a while and I also missed the 2nd Secret Blogger Project 2015 post last month so I'm sorry to those girls for that! However, school has been so busy with my first GCSE exams starting next month and I just honestly haven't had the time to sit down and write a post.

However, it's the Easter half term and I'm going to try and get a few posts in during the next 2 weeks before things start getting really busy! 

As you've probably seen by the title I'm going to kick start April with my March Favourites!

I'm gonna start off with 2 lip products. The first is my Strawberry Sorbet eos lipbalm. I love this thing to death and I honestly couldn't live without it! Definitely a holy grail product for me, it's so hydrating and it tastes really good too! However, that's not great if you're hungry! 
The second lip product I want to talk about is the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya. I have used this lip butter quite a lot now, it's super pretty and isn't as bright as it looks in the packaging. It's actually quite a neutral tone but adds enough colour to be quite a summery colour for the lips. It's also quite moisturising and applies very easily to the lips.

The next product is another holy grail product - Batiste Dry Shampoo. I'm pretty sure you'll have heard of it, if not tried it! This is the tropical scent and it's one of my favourites. Batiste is an amazing brand and it is definitely a hair product I will stick by for years to come. It's perfect for those days when you sleep in and don't have time to wash your hair.


The NAKED Palette is back. I've talked about this palette so much on my blog since I got it for Christmas but I've honestly fallen in love with it. It's so perfect for everyday and evening use. I haven't been using it as much the past few days because I've been too busy to have time to do it! But, this is my go to palette at the moment and I highly recommend checking Urban Decay's eyeshadow palettes out if you don't have any already. I will definitely be investing in more in the future!

One Direction's Our Moment perfume is one of my absolute favourite scents. I only wear this on very special occasions because I don't want to use it all up! I'm honestly dreadful at describing scents so you'll just have to go to your local perfume shop and smell it for yourself! It's a very fresh and quite simple scent but it lasts for a good amount of time, plus the bottle is just adorable and I could look at it all day!

Wipes are an essential for me and I have really been liking these Johnson's Moisturising face wipes. I don't have particularly dry skin however in the winter, I do get some dry patches and these wipes have been perfect in helping that along. These wipes are also miracle workers when it comes to Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner which I personally find impossible to get off. However, with these wipes it comes off straight away which is a bonus for me.

I received a new laptop for my birthday and honestly, I've never stopped using it since! This is the HP Pentium I think, I'm just reading what's written on the laptop itself! But I would highly recommend HP laptops if you're out looking for a new one because so far I've had nothing to complain about with this laptop. This particular laptop has 1 terabyte work of space which is brilliant for me because I save basically everything!

Due to my GCSEs coming up very soon, I've made a revision timetable particularly for school days. However, in the holidays and often on weekends I do a lot more than what is on here. I find that writing myself a revision timetable and having it stuck up right next to my desk makes it easier for me to focus on a subject and get a decent amount of work done ready for a well earned break during spaces where there are no subjects.

My contract got upgraded in March which meant I was able to upgrade my iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5c and I absolutely love it! My phone is one thing that is always in my hand or in my pocket and my iPhone 4 was getting really old and was getting very slow with apps and the internet so I was due to get a new phone. The 5c is such a good phone and I would highly recommend it for iPhone lovers, or even if you've never had an iPhone, this is a good place to start!

I'm in love with this purse. That's all I have to say really. It's so pretty and it's also a perfect size for me. I often carry a lot around in my purse with me and so a large purse is very helpful! As you can probably see it is from River Island and honestly I think River Island do some of the nicest purses so go check that out! 

As I mentioned in my February Faves, I was reading The Scorch Trials and loving it. I have now moved on to the next book in the collection and I'm now loving The Death Cure! The Maze Runner series by James Dashner is one of my favourite series that I've read yet and I highly recommend reading the books before seeing any of the films! I haven't seen the films yet because I prefer to read books first so if you can deal with the temptation, give it a go!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will hopefully see you sometime soon in the Easter holidays!

Happy Easter!
Love, Becca
-xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Could you maybe upload a PDF file of your revision timetable template as I think it is very useful and I can't seem to create a good enough one?x
    www.heyitscassxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortnately I have lost the original document but I could upload some tips on creating a revision timetable if that is something people would be interested in? :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the naked palettes I don't know how I lived without them haha. Good luck with your exams!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd die without it now! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  3. I also have one of the Revlon Lip Butters in the shade Lollipop and I adore it! I see you're in the same boat as me with the exams, I'm just praying I actually stick to my timetable!!! xx

    Nia
    Nia Elinor Mair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a lovely consistency! Not gonna lie, sticking to that timetable isn't easy but it's making it slightly more bearable! xx

      Delete
  4. Great photography again! Love the new laptop and the Naked pallet, I'm thinking about getting one, is it pigmented?
    Anna X| fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My laptop is out every day without doubt it's just the best thing! The Naked Palette works best with an eyeshadow primer in my opinion. Urban Decay do some amazing ones, you receive some samples of theirs with the palette itself which is really helpful because then you can buy the one you like best! I received 4 different samples! X

      Delete
  5. Loving your photos right now! Going to be trying to devise a Becca inspired revision timetable now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy!! Haha, revision timetables are the one mind! Xx

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC