Saturday 16 May 2015

Another Mini Primark Summer Clothing Haul!

So today it actually felt slightly like summer here in the UK. And it hasn't felt like May at all so I was pretty happy when the sun came out and I was able to roll my school jumper sleeves up because I was warm.

So, I thought that why not share a haul with you? I did a mini summer clothing haul not that long ago actually, so you can read that here. But, after I'd posted that I did a little more shopping and so I thought I'd share it with you because I love seeing other people's recent buys so why not share my own! Plus, it's a bit of a Primark one so why not! We all love a bit of Primark!

Enjoy!


So I got 3 wraps to wear around the pool! The third one is really just a piece of material that you wrap around and tie rather than looking more like a dress.

I fell in love with these shorts even though this picture of them hurts my eyes... For only £5 I think they're super cute! 

This playsuit was also only £5 - I think we can all agree Primark does have some pretty good bargains!

I got 2 of these (the next one is further down) simply because I think they're just a staple really, they go with absolutely anything and again for £2.50 you can't go wrong!

I don't need to say anything more about these other than the fact they're gorgeous!




3 vest tops, just a summer wardrobe staple really!

And finally I got some more trainer socks. I really like the sport and workout socks from Primark because they're actually really good quality and they are SO comfy, honestly can't stress to you how comfy they are!


So I hope you enjoyed a little insight into Primark's summer stash! See you all very soon!

Love, Becca
-xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I really love the first pair of shorts such a lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white shorts and the play suit but sometimes my height is a bit too awkward for play suits like that haha
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought they were both super cute for summer! Just means you have to go out looking even harder to find one you do like the look of! x

      Delete
  3. I love the playsuit I wish we had a primark here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T'erica! I couldn't live without Primark! I'm sure you have an equivalent somewhere!

      Delete
  4. love everything, so cute for summer!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything. It's all so adorable.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in loveeeee with the black and white shorts!! Plus the grey and black crop tops are super cute ah I want everything haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute, think they're perfect for the summer! Think you need to go for a bit of a spend Ambra ;)

      Delete
  7. Such a cute post!! lovee all the stuff you got,really summery an pretty! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lois, was definitely time to update my summer wardrobe a little! A little retail therapy always helps through exams too! ;) xxx

      Delete
    2. I feel that!! Mine needs updating every other day it seems(not that I mind getting new things or anything :3 ;)) and amen to that ;P xx

      Delete
    3. I feel that!! Mine needs updating every other day it seems(not that I mind getting new things or anything :3 ;)) and amen to that ;P xx

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC