Sunday 26 July 2015

Turning 17!?

So today I have a more photo-heavy post as it was my friend Steph's 17th birthday party last night, and there's a few photos I want to share to say the least... You guys know what I'm like with photos!

I'm still struggling to get my head round the fact that my friends are starting to turn 17! It's just over 6 months until my 17th and that scares me a lot... Please take a moment to pray for the people of the roads...

Anyway, I'm sorry if you don't like the posts filled with photos of me and my friends but I like to write them to look back on my life and the things I've done. But, on the other hand if you do like posts like this then you should be in your element right now, so enjoy!

Oh, and it's not camera quality, it's all iPhone quality so apologies for that! 


This is the result of us 3 getting ready together...


I was really excited about my smores...


Cheers ladies!!

More excitement over marshmallows...

I promise we can take serious photos!

SHE WASN'T READY

Told you!


I apparently found this a lot funnier than everyone else...

This is how it was meant to look...

Birthday girl!!!







Only putting this one on because Amber loves it ;) 


Birthday girl again!!

Stuffing my face as per usual!

So that was a lot of photos... And that isn't anywhere near all of them! 

But, it was a great night and I love these guys very much!

Well done for making it this far and I'm sorry again if this isn't the type of post you like to see, but there will be something new tomorrow which might be more for you! 

Have you been to any parties lately?

Love, Becca
-xoxo




















20 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I've never been a big fan of huge parties, so a little get together like this for a birthday is perfect :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's much more relaxed and chilled to say the least x

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of your smores! I've only ever had them once before but I couldn't fully appreciate them because I was too full to enjoy them. Also your eyeliner is perfect!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be able to appreciate a good smore Libby get yourself together!! Thanks chick x

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had such a good time, I loved all the photos! I can't get over how stunning you look - and I espicially love your outfit! You have to do an ootw post I always love your outfits and i really need some inspiration as I have absolutely no fashion knowledge! Loved the post and I hope your friend had a lovely birthday! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daisy!! I have more outfit posts planned before I go back to school so don't worry about that! xx

      Delete
  4. I love all of the photos, it looks like you had an amazing time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, looks like you had a fab night. It's crazy to think I'm 17 in a few months, like i'm not ready haha.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    p.s. i changed my blogname xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a terrifying thought! Glad you liked the post and yeah we did thank you :) Oh thanks for letting me know!! x

      Delete
  6. Look so nice! Your eyeliner is seriously on point, how did you achieve that? ^_- x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A lot of practice and a lot of patience! x

      Delete
  7. This looked like so much fun. Becca you have the most beautiful smile omg not even far!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, aww Jess you're such a charmer x

      Delete
  8. That looks like so much fun, and exactly the type of parties that I like. Being 17 isn't that scary tho, take if from a fellow 17 year old :)

    Stay fabulous xx
    Y // http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely night, lovely bit of advice - thank you! :) x

      Delete
  9. Looks like you had a wonderful time! If you're anxious to turn 17, just wait until 18 comes up!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you guys had an amazing time. I love the photos :) xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We did thank you, glad you liked the post x

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC