Wednesday 28 June 2017

Update!

Well doesn't this feel weird...

The last time I posted anything on this page was the 16th of August 2016, almost a year ago and that post wasn't even me, it was a guest post! So its safe to say writing this feels a little weird!

I have been a ghost to this page for almost a year now and we can blame A Levels 100% for that. It got way too difficult trying to balance everything and my blog unfortunately had to be the thing that I sacrificed. But its all good because I had my last ever A Level exam yesterday so I am officially free! I have decided that this summer I am going to try and get my blog back on track because I have the time and its something for me to do while I'm waiting to find out if I'm going to university in September which hopefully I will be!

I have really missed blogging but I am a little bit out of practice so you're going to have to bare with me a little bit while I get back on my feet and get up to date with everything that's going on! I'm also not going to promise anything more than the occasional post every now and again while I get myself sorted again because I need to think of some things to write about before I can do anything else! 

I'm not sure how long it will be until my next post but I do have a little idea about what I might do so until then, I hope you are all enjoying the summer wherever you are! In the UK its raining pretty much everyday where I am so I hope you're having better weather than me!
If you do fancy seeing what I'm getting up to, head over to the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and you'll find all of the links to my social media which get updated much more regularly than this!

Until next time!

Becca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC