Wednesday 2 September 2015

Stationery Haul

I am pretty much feeling like the worst blogger in the world right now... I said I was going to upload on Saturday and Sunday because I missed one of my posts last week and I put one up on Saturday like I said I would, however I didn't on Sunday and I didn't put anything up on Monday either. I know, absolutely shocking I'm sorry.
I got completely caught up in life really, I've had work to do ready for starting my A levels TOMORROW, yes tomorrow, and I just didn't manage to get anything ready for you so I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me.
I think now that we're back into the school term and I'm doing 4 A levels I'm going to have to go back to 1 post a week and just generally posting when I can because I now have a job as well and juggling everything is going to be a challenge for me. However, I've worked so hard on this blog and I love it too much to let it go completely so I am going to keep it up as much as I possibly can. I just hope you all understand that it will be a little bit touch and go from here until probably the next half term.
I love you all and I hope you all don't mind this change going from 4 posts weekly to this but some things have to be done, however I do have an exciting post for you today so lets get on with it!

So anyway, we have reached the end of the summer just about. Anyone feel like they blinked and missed it? Yeah, me too. 

To cheer myself up, I went stationery shopping with my friends and I got a little over excited and carried away to say the least, but doesn't everyone when stationery shopping? Has to be the only good think about back to school time. So, since I did a big shop I thought I would share what I got with you! Enjoy!

So first I picked up some notebooks for 3 of my subjects. I didn't pick up one for textiles because I'm not sure yet how much writing there will be, so I might have to pick up another one later. These were from WHSmith and they were £3.99 each which I thought was pretty decent. They are lined, obviously because plain paper is pointless, and there are 160 pages in each, so hopefully they should last me long enough.

I also picked up 3 ring binders to match each of my other subjects, colours all match because I'm organised. Again, I didn't get one for textiles because I have something else for that which you will see next! These were a bargain though, only £1 each from Wilko! 

So here's the file I have for textiles! Textiles requires putting together a portfolio so all my work will go in this A3 display file I got from Boundary Mill for £3.99. I may yet also need a ring binder for theory work but again, I will no doubt find that out when I go in tomorrow! 

Of course, one thing you always need for school is pens. I always go for the BIC ones because I think they're the best, plus they have cute colours! I picked up a 10 pack of black ones for £1.50 and a 10 pack of the coloured ones also for £1.50 from Wilko.

Again from Wilko I picked up some standard HB pencils and I got the Stabilo 4 pack for £1. These have times tables on but I didn't realise that when I bought them! However, I don't mind because I'm dreadful at them, not that I need it since I'm no longer studying maths but you never know when you might need it!

Still at Wilko I got this Pritt stick for £1.50.

You can't study textiles without colours! So I picked up this pack of 10 Stabilo fine liners for £2.50 and this pack of BIC coloured pencils for £2.25, again all from Wilko.

And then of course I picked up some new highlighters because I highlight everything all the time. This is just a cheap pack I picked up in Wilko for 65p. 

And of course I need a bag to carry all this in! I got this one from New Look for £19.99 and I just think it's really pretty. Carries everything I need it to and it looks cute so it's a win-win! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully it won't be too long before I see you again! Make sure you're following me on my social medias which are all linked at the top of this page so you can keep up with everything I'm getting up to in the time where I'm unable to post! I suggest Twitter and Instagram if you want to see how sixth form goes...

What's your favourite part of going back to school?

Love, Becca
-xoxo





10 comments:

  1. I love stationery shopping it is just so fun to pick out cute binders and notebooks! :)
    Nice post xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these things! Stationary shopping just makes school so much better!! Your blog looks amazing!
    Xx Sofia
    www.blogwithsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, actually makes me want to go to school! Thank you! :) x

      Delete
  3. This was a beautiful post as I am a stationary enthusiast! I am yet to go uni shopping oops but I literally cant wait!
    Good luck with your A levels Becca you will be nothing but amazing and I know you'll try your hardest. Don't add extra stress on yourself with your blog too, at the end of the day it's a hobby that you enjoy and should use as a relax method so just upload when you can!

    Love you always,
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eesh Jess that's shocking, get yourself out! Thank you so much, glad you understand that it could be a struggle, I know you've been there, done that and got the tshirt! x

      Delete
  4. Favorite part of going back to school.... Stationary shopping if I could stationary shop without having to go to school life would be made haha wonderful post my love xx Terica
    throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stationery shopping is the best part of going back to school. You got some really nice things and I love your bag!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC